Experienced Team Leader
What we can offer you:
- Access to medical, dental benefits
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Operations Management
- Quoting clients
- Scheduling services
- Reporting to clients and management team
- Invoicing Clients
- Team Management
- Timesheet review
- Turnaround times
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Client Management
- Annual service reminders & rescheduling
- National account management
- Subcontractor Management
- Ensuring all vendors are providing a quality service.
- Negotiating pricing with all vendors and formalizing vendor agreements
- Database Management
- Using our IT platform and systems (CRM, Hearing Software)
- Additional items may be assigned as required at the discretion of the General Manager.
- Expected to bring forward new ideas & proposals that will improve the quality and profitability of our company.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum 5 year experience in managing a small team in the service sector.
- Minimum college diploma or undergrad degree in business administration
- Strong interpersonal skills along with superior assessment and problem solving skills. French language skills are an asset, but not required.
- Access to a vehicle required, some travel required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software (email, word processing, PowerPoint) and customer management software.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Interested applicants can apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org Current Location: Toronto.