Administrative Assistant – Flu Program
Workplace Medical is looking for an experienced administrative assistant with at least 2 years experience for a full time, 3 month contract. This individual will be support our fast pace annual Influenza Program.
What we can offer:
- 3 Month Contract Full Time Position – Possibility for growth within WMC
- Start Date: September 23rd, 2019
- Location: 233 Evans Avenue, Toronto
- Rate: $15.00 – $17.00/ Hour
Main Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming bookings, and scheduling Nurses to assigned clinics
- General clerical duties including answering calls, photocopying, fax, scanning, and mailing
- Assistance with the preparations of supplies for the flu clinics for nurses
- Assistance with packing supplies for nurse bags and prep for the annual nurse orientation
- Processing booking information and paperwork into Database
- Maintaining Filing System
- Access to Vehicle required during November to early December
Education and Experience
- Excellent Communicational skills – written and verbal
- Strong Customer Service and telephone skills
- Minimum of 2 Years of previous experience in and administrative role (healthcare preferred)
- Must have proven computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (Microsoft, and excel)
- Experience with CRM Software would be considered an asset.
- Flu Immunization knowledge or experience an asset.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced First Aid Instructors
Do you have experience as a professional responder and a passion for teaching? If so we invite you to join the instructor team at Workplace Medical Corp. (WMC) as a first aid instructor. WMC is actively seeking professionals with first aid training experience and a strong understanding of prehospital care to deliver our WSIB accredited first aid program to clients throughout Ontario. WMC trains over 16,000 people a year in workplaces across Canada and are looking to expand our instructor pool to meet the growing demand for our programs.
What we can offer you:
- Full-time and part-time availability
- First aid equipment and teaching materials (instructor to supply their own laptop and LCD projector)
- Excellent full day and half day rates
- Mileage reimbursement for every km from your home to the course
- Exceptional administrative support
- Paid training
What we need from you is:
- Experience as a first aid instructor (minimum 1 year)
- Experience as a first responder or medical knowledge (ex: paramedics/firefighters/police officers/military/nurse/medical technicians)
- Availability during the week and on weekends
- Completed vulnerable sector security clearance
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Interested applicants can apply directly to: email@example.com
Required experience: Minimum 1 year as a first aid instructor Current Locations: Toronto and GTA.