First Aid Training
Buy AED Products
Be ready. Act quickly. Save a life.
Every year in Canada, about 35,000 to 40,000 people experience a sudden cardiac arrest. When it happens outside of a hospital setting, less than 5% of patients survive.
Defibrillation is the only effective treatment for cardiac arrest. Economical, easy-to-use Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) have become an essential component of many organizations’ first aid response program, and are commonly implemented in homes, cottages and communities.
Workplace Medical Corp. provides you with a complete AED response package including: training, online maintenance tracking, and medical oversight.
Meet the Stryker Family
LIFEPAK CR Plus
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P & 360P
Which AED is Right for You?
First Aid Kits and Trauma Bags
WMC can supply your workplace with the provincially required first aid kits. For workplaces that would benefit from additional supplies, we carry a selection of industrial trauma bags.
AED Support Program
Our Extended Solutions Program (ESP) covers a broad range of services including:
- Medical direction and support for post-event use and download of your AED
- Online portal to track the expiry of your AED equipment (i.e. battery electrode expiry)
- Electronic notices when recertification or refreshers are due
- Online AED skill refresher course: AED Challenge
- Critical incident stress debriefing with your staff
Click here to download our Extended Solutions Program documentation