Working at Heights Refresher Training
This is a half-day refresher course for participants who have taken the Working at Heights training, which they are required to take every three years.
Working at Heights Refresher Syllabus (4 Hours):
- Workbook Overview and Refresher Manual
- Fixed Equipment and Barriers
- Personal fall protection equipment
- Anchor points
- Understanding work access equipment and platforms
- Conducting a rescue
- Program evaluation and Q&A period
Who is required to take the Working at Heights Refresher training?
Anyone in the construction industry working at 3 meters/10 feet or higher.