Working at Heights Refresher Training
This is a half-day refresher course for participants who have taken the Working at Heights training, which they are required to take every three years.
Click here to download your free Working at Heights Quick Reference Guide
Working at Heights Refresher Syllabus (4 Hours):
- Workbook Overview and Refresher Manual
- Fixed Equipment and Barriers
- Personal fall protection equipment
- Anchor points
- Understanding work access equipment and platforms
- Conducting a rescue
- Program evaluation and Q&A period
Who is required to take the Working at Heights Refresher training?
Anyone in the construction industry working at 3 meters/10 feet or higher.