Give your employees the confidence to act in a crisis with emergency training
To provide the greatest value to your employees, and therefore your business, emergency training should be a relevant, positive, and productive learning experience. Workplace Medical Corp. will customize your program to address the specific hazards of your workplace, and we deliver it in a memorable way with trained professionals.
A unique approach to emergency training:
- Our training focuses on managing the 5 to 8 minutes before the medics arrive. We break down the process into easy-to-remember, logical steps.
- We provide professional instruction from people who know. All of our instructors are professional first responders who transfer their knowledge and experience in an animated and engaging way.
- WMC emergency training programs, provided by our wholly owned subsidiary Active Canadian, offer relevant and memorable
Convenience in emergency training
As important as emergency training is to your business, WMC recognizes that it needs to be provided with minimal impact to your productivity. We can provide professional on-site training when and where you need it, as well as web-based services to facilitate your program. This includes online course registration, historical tracking, automated re-certification notices, and even refresher training courses.
As Canada's largest private emergency training services provider, we work with hundreds of client organizations to give their employees the confidence to act in a crisis.
Credentials you can trust
- Recognized by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Courses that meet the requirements of Health Canada, Human Resources & Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) and the Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation
- 800+ clients, including school boards, the Government of Ontario, various police services, Fortune 500 corporations, national and multi-site organizations.
- 60 instructors who are professional first responders with front-line experience, located throughout Southern Ontario and across Canada
- 8 management and support staff, including dedicated account managers and supervisors to our instructors
- We train 15,000 people per year, with over 200 AED programs implemented
- Custom developed Business Process Automation software support including client accessible on-line program administration
- All training is completed through Active Canadian, a wholly owned subsidiary of Workplace Medical Corp. Workplace Medical Corp. provides occupational health services to 3,000 organizations, and operates medical clinics and the country’s largest mobile hearing testing program